By accessing and using this website (https://hub71.com/), you are agreeing to these terms and conditions of use. You should read them carefully and if you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use the website or any site linked to it.
By accessing and using the Site, you agree that Hub71 may update or modify these terms and conditions and other terms, policies or information of or on the website at any time without advance notice.
Modified terms and conditions and other terms, policies or information will take effect once posted on the Site, unless otherwise stated. You should re-read these terms and conditions every time you visit the website to ensure that you are aware of all current terms and conditions. Accordingly, your continued access and use of the website after any modification is deemed to be acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
Suspension or Withdrawal of the Site
Hub71 does not guarantee that the Site, or any content on it, will always be available or uninterrupted. Hub71 may suspend, withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Site for business, operational or security reasons at any time.
Acceptable Use and Content Standards
By accessing the Site, you agree that you will not:
- deface, alter or interfere with the front end “look and feel” or content of the Site or any linked sites or the underlying software code;
- take any action, which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the website or related infrastructure;
- disassemble, reverse engineer, decode, or decompile any part of the Site;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, data mining tool, data gathering or extraction tool, or any other automated means, to access, collect, copy or record Hub71 or any of Hub71’s third party service providers;
- copy, rent, lease, sell, loan, transfer, assign, sublicense, resell, distribute, modify, alter, or create derivative works of any part of the Site or Hub71’s or any of Hub71’s third party service provider’s intellectual property rights;
- do anything, which will or might damage, interfere with, disrupt access to, interrupt or impair the security, stability or functionality of the Site, material available on or through the Site, or any other users of the Site, nor to upload any content that contains any computer viruses or other codes, files or programmes designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any software or equipment;
- post, distribute or otherwise upload any fraudulent, false, defamatory, libellous, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent, harmful, threatening, abusive, tortuous, racially or ethnically objectionable or otherwise unlawful content or information or send any chain letters, junk mail, 'spamming' material or any other form of bulk communication, advertising or solicitation;
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under a contractual relationship;
- use the Site in breach of law or to encourage others to engage in any conduct which would constitute a breach of law or give rise to civil liability; and/or
- obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the Site or any private or member account areas on the website, nor to impersonate any person or misrepresent your affiliation with another person; post, submit or upload via the Site any content that infringes upon or violates the intellectual property rights of another, do, cause or permit anything to be done that may infringe, damage or interfere with any intellectual property rights of Hub71, Hub71’s affiliates or third parties. Also, not to do anything that is otherwise unlawful or which may create any liability on the part of Hub71 or its affiliates; or collect or store personal information about others.
If Hub71 considers that you have breached any of these terms and conditions or have otherwise demonstrated inappropriate conduct when using the Site, Hub71 reserves the right to:
- warn you that you have breached these terms and conditions, and ask you to stop such conduct;
- delete any content, which you may have posted, without notice to you;
- take measures (including terminating, suspending or restricting your access) to, and preventing you from using the Site;
- report your activities to an internet service provider or relevant authorities; and/or
- take legal action against you.
Licence to your Content
You retain all of your ownership rights in any content you upload to the Site, but when you upload or post content to the Site, you automatically grant Hub71, Hub71’s affiliates and Hub71’s third party service providers engaged in connection with the Site, a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable and sub-licensable, worldwide and non-exclusive licence to use, store, copy, display and distribute such content and to provide, maintain and optimize the Site, and make it available to Hub71 affiliates and relevant third parties as Hub71 determines, acting reasonably.
Intellectual Property Rights
Apart from user content uploaded by you and in relation to which we have been granted a licence (see the section above), Hub71 or our third party licensors are the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Site and the material published on it, including, among other things, all trade marks, logos, service marks and service names, whether they are registered or not. These works are protected by, among other things, copyright laws and treaties around the world. We reserve all such rights.
Our status (and that of any contributors identified on the Site) must be acknowledged. You must not in any way use any part of the materials on the Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence from us or the author to do so.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use Site content in any way except for your own personal and non-commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any Site content except for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Please click here to view our Privacy Notice. Hub71 may use your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notice. You agree that any personal information you provide to Hub71 on the Site will be complete and accurate.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Hub71 and each of Hub71’s affiliates indemnified from and against any claims, actions, damages, losses, liabilities, costs (including legal fees on a full indemnity basis), expenses or payments whatsoever, which Hub71 or any of Hub71’s affiliates suffers, incurs, or is liable for, whether or not contemplated by the parties, arising out of claims resulting from your content, your violation of third party rights, your access to or use of the Site including, without limitation, any claims alleging facts that, if true, would constitute a breach by you of these terms and conditions or your breach of applicable laws. You agree to cooperate fully in the defense of any such claim. Hub71 reserves the right to assume, at its own expense, the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You must not settle any matter without the prior written consent of Hub71.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Liability
You understand and agree that your use of the Site, applications and any materials, information or content available through this Site is at your own risk. Neither Hub71 nor any of Hub71’s affiliates warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted, problem-free, free of omissions, or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site. The content and function of the Site are provided to you, to the extent permitted by law, without warranties of any kind, whether such warranties are express or implied.
Neither Hub71 nor any of Hub71’s affiliates will be liable for any loss, damages (whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise) or injury arising out of or in connection with:
- your content;
- use of, or inability to use, the Site;
- use of or reliance on any materials, information or content displayed on the Site; or
- any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation of transmission, computer virus or line failure in connection with the Site.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither Hub71 nor any of Hub71’s affiliates will be liable for any damages or injury, including, but not limited to, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, exemplary or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials, information or content on or accessible through the Site, even if there is negligence, or Hub71 or an authorised Hub71 representative has been advised, knew or should have known of the possibility of such damages (including for loss of profits, sales, business or revenue, anticipated savings, business opportunity, goodwill or reputation, use, data or other economic advantage).
Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
Your use of the Site and these terms and conditions are subject to the laws of the Abu Dhabi Global Market and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Abu Dhabi Global Market courts.
You can get in touch with us at [email protected]. When you contact us in this way, we will treat any personal data in line with our Privacy Notice.